#1: I want to review notes for planning for 2017


I commit to take the 21 Day End Paralysis Challenge by Mayi Carles.

Today is the first day. Though there are a few things I would like to do today, I pick one that I really want to do, and I will do it, no matter how. As I am 24/7 on call (taking care of a baby and two young children),  I can't promise I can do all I want to do for the day, so I am picking the one I really want to get it done.

#1: I want to review notes for planning for 2017

Yesterday, I have attended 2 webinars/video courses for planning for 2017 (Crushing It Mini-Course and 7 Steps for taking control of 2017). Today I am going to review and write down the notes, and start planning for 2017. Though I have some ideas in my mind and written down too, it's still good for me to review the notes I wrote and organize them well.

That's my to do today!

Do you have anything you must do today?



Image source: Pixabay 

This post has been reblogged at Niume. Feel free to support me by checking out this post at Niume. Thanks.

决定了要挑战自己,每天做一件自己答应自己的事情。

昨天,我看了两个webinars & video courses, 关于2017年的规划。我觉得都很好,所以打算今天要重新整理昨天所记录的笔记,然后开始计划我的2017。

虽然有很多想做,但因为我随时候命(要照顾一个宝宝和两个小孩),所以也不敢承诺太多。所以,每天承诺一项,让自己去做吧。当然,我的列单里还有其它的,可以做到还是会尽量去做。

今天的你,想要做到什么事情呢?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

What would you like to search?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails